1. Energy, Environment and Storage Journal (ENENSTRG) is a peer reviewed journal that is published in 3 times in a year in January, May and September months. In accordance with the decisions of the editorial board, special and/or additional volumes can be published except its routine volumes.
2. The articles must always be accompanied by a cover letter, stating the type of the article and that the article submitted is neither published nor is under consideration by any other journal. It should also have a statement of the main point of the article. Names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses of five potential referees can be mentioned.
3. The articles published in the Energy, Environment and Storage Journal (ENENSTRG) can be shared, copied, and distributed by reproduction without being a subject to any commercial activity and without changing its content providing that these contents can only be published under licensing conditions. Any legal responsibilities which can occur according to the article content and writings belong to the author(s) of that article.
4. The articles that are sent to the journal must be the ones that have not been published in any other journal before. A copyright transfer form will be sent to the author. All authors must sign the ‘Transfer of Copyright’ agreement before the article can be published. This transfer does not relinquish the author’s proprietary rights. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, photographic reproductions, microform or any other reproductions of similar nature and translations, and includes the right to adapt the article for use in conjunction with computer systems and programs, including reproduction or publication in machine-readable form and incorporation in retrieval systems. Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce any figures for which copyright exists.
5. The Publisher (Erciyes Energy Association) and the Editor-in-Chief of the Energy, Environment and Storage Journal (ENENSTRG) will take reasonable steps which include technological and personal knowledge available to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred, including plagiarism, citation manipulation and data falsification/fabrication among others. Also Erciyes University Editing Office will deal with allegations.
6. This journal (ENENSTRG) accepts the articles written only in English language.
7. The articles are sent to three peer reviewers after a pre-control process made in terms of appropriateness to writing rules and plagiarism citation, manipulation, and data falsification/fabrication, and etc… by a member of editorial board. Taking minimum two positive responses from the peer reviewers will be the acceptability criteria for the related article.